Onion 1 big
Tomato 2 small
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Curry leaves Little
Coriander leaves Little
Fennel seeds 1tsp
Chilli powder 1 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
1. Heat a wide pan and add little oil.
2. Add fennel,cumin seeds & curry leaves.
3. Now add onions and fry it to golden brown.
4. To that add ginger garlic paste. Sauté it till the raw smell goes away.
5. Next add the chopped tomatoes. Followed by chilli powder, coriander powder & salt.
6. Cook it with little water for few minutes.
7. Simmer the gravy and add ketchup and coriander leaves.